DAYS & HOURS OPEN Firey Trails ONLY schedule events in advance and our gate is only open during the event time. Otherwise we are closed in between events and to the general public. Thanks.
WHAT DO WE PROVIDE?
● One to Four 30 minute hayrides on trails located on our private grounds
● Your group (birthday party, school or church outing, company picnic) has full private, exclusive access to the grounds and facilities while you are here.
● Lighted 25x40 climate controlled log pavilion with Six 8' picnic tables plus 5 serving tables configured for your food set-up (your group provides all food). Pavilion also has ceiling fans. We also have a good quantity of other folding tables and chairs for larger groups. Tables are cleaned before each event. Pavilion can be open in nice weather with half glass garage-type door in front. Pavilion can hold around 100.
● Lighted and electrified all purpose log building nearby called the "Timber House" available for extra seating and accessible to your group.
● Electricity provided inside the pavilion for your slow cookers, etc. We also can provide a Gas Grill available for group use in grilling and heating metal pots of food. A burner on the grill can heat water piping hot for cider and hot chocolate. Most groups bring food such as hotdog materials, smors, etc., but you are welcome to bring anything you'd like.
● Lots of soft ambient Treetop Lighting covering 2-3 acres of the grounds including the parking area, kids playground and also an accent Red Rope Light lining the fence in the distant field. The lighting of the pavilion and bench area, lit fence along the peninsula on the pond and the petting zoo area add to the charm of the fire pit. Besides our lit lattice fence, another focal point is a lit footbridge over the pond area beyond the fire pit.
● Modern Restroom Facility onsite. One of these rooms has a wrap around ramp for handicap use. Restrooms are cleaned and outfitted for supplies before each event.
● Lighted Ample Parking and turnaround area for a bus.
● Large firepit with Maintained Bonfire throughtout the event with a supply of firewood nearby.
● Large 5 sided Bench Seating for approx. 50 people available around fire pit. A second fire pit can be provided for larger groups.
● Plenty of long Stainless Steel Rosting Forks for wieners and marshmallows. Although blackened with repeated us, these are cleaned over before each event.
● Large Mowed Field nearby for games with grass Volleyball Court with Net, etc. (as daylight allows) and lighted Half-Size basketball court. Lighted Kids Playground is near pavilion. For games such as Capture the Flag, lots of woods are all around us.
● Feed and pet the goats and the donkey onsite.
● A small sound system or Amplifier is provided at no extra charge for an iPod MP3 playlist (ONLY music rated "E" for Everyone - Please also tell this to your DJ if one is working your event.) Please tell us ahead of time if you'd like this so we can have it ready.
● Ring the Old Fashioned Dinner Bell to assemble your group when the food is ready.
NOTE: Cell phone coverage at Firey Trails is spotty at best. US Cellular seems to work the best. Also, there is no Wi-Fi internet.
© All Content Property of Firey Trails
Last Updated: 10/18/2016 01:24 AM
Events Around The Bonfire